Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by websites that you visit. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide information to the owners of the site. Cookies enable us to enhance your experience on our website and to remember your preferences.
We use both session cookies (which are deleted after you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which remain on your device for a longer period) on our website. These cookies may be served by us or by third-party service providers.
What types of cookies do we use?
1. Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable you to navigate around the site and use its features.
2. Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze how visitors use our website and track website performance. This helps us improve the website and provide a better user experience.
3. Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable the website to remember choices you have made and provide enhanced features and personalization.
4. Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you based on your interests. They also limit the number of times you see an ad and measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- To remember your preferences and provide a personalized experience.
- To analyze how visitors interact with our website and improve its functionality.
- To deliver relevant advertisements and measure their effectiveness.
- To track and record website traffic and usage patterns.
How can you control cookies?
Most web browsers allow you to control and manage cookies through their settings. You can configure your browser to block or delete cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. However, please note that blocking or deleting cookies may impact your experience on our website and limit certain features.
For more information on how to manage cookies, you can visit the help pages of your browser or the following websites:
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox: support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Internet Explorer: support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d